|Create Date||July 20, 2015|
|Last Updated||July 20, 2015|
Most companies struggle with preparing and implementing their Vision, Mission, Values and Leadership Traits in a way that is meaningful and actionable by all stakeholders in a business: i.e. Shareholders, Customers, Vendors and employees. Few companies provide any kind of guidance for their leaders on how they should lead and many executives fail to understand why these are important. At the end of the 3 days of workshop over a multi-week period, participants will have completed the business case for and created the Vision, Mission, Values and defined Leadership Traits for their company and define an implementation program.
- Digital Technology and the Importance of the Total Cost of Ownership
- Should IT Infrastructure be in your Top 3 business priority?
- Approaching the Multi-Cloud Management Paradigm
- Leveraging Technology for Your Next Wave of Productivity
- Customer Journey Maps – Identifying Value Through Your Customer’s Eyes
- Digital Technology
- Middle Market Growing Pains
- Does Your Business Have a Robust Social Networking Strategy?
- 5 Reasons Why Strategic Execution Fails
- Doing Business in Mexico vs. China: Strategic