|Create Date||July 20, 2015|
|Last Updated||July 20, 2015|
Most companies struggle with preparing and implementing their Vision, Mission, Values and Leadership Traits in a way that is meaningful and actionable by all stakeholders in a business: i.e. Shareholders, Customers, Vendors and employees. Few companies provide any kind of guidance for their leaders on how they should lead and many executives fail to understand why these are important. At the end of the 3 days of workshop over a multi-week period, participants will have completed the business case for and created the Vision, Mission, Values and defined Leadership Traits for their company and define an implementation program.
- Blockchain – IoT Strategies and Use Cases – Oil and Gas Industry
- Blockchain and IoT Strategy and Use Cases – Aviation
- Group50 Announces a Mid-Market Blockchain Working Group
- Increasing Enterprise Value by Mitigating Multiple Risk
- FIVE THINGS YOU NEED TO DO TO DRIVE CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT : PART V
- Where Did My Lettuce Come From? – This Question Needs an Answer!
- Group50® Consulting announces Scioebc™ the first Blockchain product powered by THINaër, the end-to-end platform for the Internet of Things
- Healthcare – Are you Getting What You Expected from Your Real Time Location System – RTLS ?
- 5 Phases of Lean Deployment – Phase 1, Exploration
- Driving Continuous Improvement: Part IV – Strategic Execution