|Create Date||July 20, 2015|
|Last Updated||July 20, 2015|
Most companies struggle with preparing and implementing their Vision, Mission, Values and Leadership Traits in a way that is meaningful and actionable by all stakeholders in a business: i.e. Shareholders, Customers, Vendors and employees. Few companies provide any kind of guidance for their leaders on how they should lead and many executives fail to understand why these are important. At the end of the 3 days of workshop over a multi-week period, participants will have completed the business case for and created the Vision, Mission, Values and defined Leadership Traits for their company and define an implementation program.
- Why Hire a Strategic Planning Consultant?
- Utilizing Continuous Improvement Tools at the Business Level
- Do You Need an Exit Strategy for Yourself?
- Doing Business in Mexico: Mexico’s Legal System
- The Pro-Business Mexican Government – Mexico as a Business Partner
- Brexit and The Impact on Business Strategy
- Customer Service Excellence Through Value Stream Mapping
- China vs. Mexico
- Operational Restructuring
- The Executive Conundrum With Hiring a Consultant