|Create Date||July 20, 2015|
|Last Updated||July 20, 2015|
Most companies struggle with preparing and implementing their Vision, Mission, Values and Leadership Traits in a way that is meaningful and actionable by all stakeholders in a business: i.e. Shareholders, Customers, Vendors and employees. Few companies provide any kind of guidance for their leaders on how they should lead and many executives fail to understand why these are important. At the end of the 3 days of workshop over a multi-week period, participants will have completed the business case for and created the Vision, Mission, Values and defined Leadership Traits for their company and define an implementation program.
- Group50® Consulting announces Scioebc™ the first Blockchain product powered by THINaër, the end-to-end platform for the Internet of Things
- Healthcare – Are you Getting What You Expected from Your Real Time Location System – RTLS ?
- 5 Phases of Lean Deployment – Phase 1, Exploration
- Driving Continuous Improvement: Part IV – Strategic Execution
- Getting the Most Out of a Real Time Location System ( RTLS ) in Healthcare
- Healthcare Performance Improvement – What’s the Target?
- Asset Tracking in Healthcare Environments – Real Time Location System – RTLS
- The Internet of Everything ( IoE ) in Manufacturing
- Opening Doors to the Internet of Everything ( IoE ) in Healthcare
- Lean Techniques Improves Performance in Home Healthcare – Case Study