|Create Date||July 31, 2015|
|Last Updated||July 31, 2015|
This workshop is focused on working with the senior leadership team on developing Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) models for the company. The workshop will provide an in-depth understanding of TCO and its capabilities for focusing the organization on the key drivers of cost. The workshop is designed to be completed over a multi-week period that will culminate with a customized TCO model and implementation plan for the company.
- Why Should You Care About Blockchain and IoT?
- Manage Your Business Like You Are Going to Sell It
- The Internet of Things – IoT : Making sense of Its Components
- Digital Supply Chain Technology …… Are you leveraging it to the fullest?
- Case Study in Sales, Inventory, Operations Planning (SIOP) Process Improvement
- Digital Technology as a Strategic Asset
- 12 Purchasing Best Practices
- Group50® Recaps 2018, Announces Addition of Lara Abrams to the Group50 Team
- The Need for Technology Succession Planning
- What is Kaizen ?