|Create Date||July 31, 2015|
|Last Updated||July 31, 2015|
This workshop is focused on working with the senior leadership team on developing Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) models for the company. The workshop will provide an in-depth understanding of TCO and its capabilities for focusing the organization on the key drivers of cost. The workshop is designed to be completed over a multi-week period that will culminate with a customized TCO model and implementation plan for the company.
- Group50® Consulting announces Scioebc™ the first Blockchain product powered by THINaër, the end-to-end platform for the Internet of Things
- Healthcare – Are you Getting What You Expected from Your Real Time Location System – RTLS ?
- 5 Phases of Lean Deployment – Phase 1, Exploration
- Driving Continuous Improvement: Part IV – Strategic Execution
- Getting the Most Out of a Real Time Location System ( RTLS ) in Healthcare
- Healthcare Performance Improvement – What’s the Target?
- Asset Tracking in Healthcare Environments – Real Time Location System – RTLS
- The Internet of Everything ( IoE ) in Manufacturing
- Opening Doors to the Internet of Everything ( IoE ) in Healthcare
- Lean Techniques Improves Performance in Home Healthcare – Case Study