|Create Date||July 31, 2015|
|Last Updated||July 31, 2015|
This workshop is focused on working with the senior leadership team on developing Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) models for the company. The workshop will provide an in-depth understanding of TCO and its capabilities for focusing the organization on the key drivers of cost. The workshop is designed to be completed over a multi-week period that will culminate with a customized TCO model and implementation plan for the company.
- Why Hire a Strategic Planning Consultant?
- Utilizing Continuous Improvement Tools at the Business Level
- Do You Need an Exit Strategy for Yourself?
- Doing Business in Mexico: Mexico’s Legal System
- The Pro-Business Mexican Government – Mexico as a Business Partner
- Brexit and The Impact on Business Strategy
- Customer Service Excellence Through Value Stream Mapping
- China vs. Mexico
- Operational Restructuring
- The Executive Conundrum With Hiring a Consultant