|Create Date||July 31, 2015|
|Last Updated||July 31, 2015|
This workshop is focused on working with the senior leadership team on developing Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) models for the company. The workshop will provide an in-depth understanding of TCO and its capabilities for focusing the organization on the key drivers of cost. The workshop is designed to be completed over a multi-week period that will culminate with a customized TCO model and implementation plan for the company.
- Group50® Recaps 2018, Announces Addition of Lara Abrams to the Group50 Team
- The Need for Technology Succession Planning
- What is Kaizen ?
- Developing an IoT strategy for your business
- What is a “ Brown Paper Exercise “ and What is its’ Value?
- Blockchain – IoT Strategies and Use Cases – Oil and Gas Industry
- Blockchain and IoT Strategy and Use Cases – Aviation
- Group50 Announces a Mid-Market Blockchain Working Group
- Increasing Enterprise Value by Mitigating Multiple Risk
- FIVE THINGS YOU NEED TO DO TO DRIVE CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT : PART V