|Create Date||July 20, 2015|
|Last Updated||July 20, 2015|
Performance Management focuses on the strategies and of tactics a company engages in to move to a high performance culture. The Performance Management assessment reviews key performance management processes utilized in the company and identifies the relationship between performance management, strategic execution and employee engagement. It also looks at the strategic and operating gaps between those utilized and what other companies are doing both manually and through software based systems.
- Group50® Consulting announces Scioebc™ the first Blockchain product powered by THINaër, the end-to-end platform for the Internet of Things
- Healthcare – Are you Getting What You Expected from Your Real Time Location System – RTLS ?
- 5 Phases of Lean Deployment – Phase 1, Exploration
- Driving Continuous Improvement: Part IV – Strategic Execution
- Getting the Most Out of a Real Time Location System ( RTLS ) in Healthcare
- Healthcare Performance Improvement – What’s the Target?
- Asset Tracking in Healthcare Environments – Real Time Location System – RTLS
- The Internet of Everything ( IoE ) in Manufacturing
- Opening Doors to the Internet of Everything ( IoE ) in Healthcare
- Lean Techniques Improves Performance in Home Healthcare – Case Study