|Create Date||July 20, 2015|
|Last Updated||July 20, 2015|
Performance Management focuses on the strategies and of tactics a company engages in to move to a high performance culture. The Performance Management assessment reviews key performance management processes utilized in the company and identifies the relationship between performance management, strategic execution and employee engagement. It also looks at the strategic and operating gaps between those utilized and what other companies are doing both manually and through software based systems.
- Getting the Most Out of Real Time Locating Systems ( RTLS ) in Healthcare
- Healthcare Performance Improvement – What’s the Target?
- Asset Tracking in Healthcare Environments
- The Internet of Everything ( IoE ) in Manufacturing
- Opening Doors to the Internet of Everything ( IoE ) in Healthcare
- Lean Techniques Improves Performance in Home Healthcare – Case Study
- Four steps to the Internet of Everything ( IoE )
- Hospital Operating Room Turnover – 6 Steps
- Performance Improvement in Obstetrics – Case Study
- EMR – Operational Excellence