|Create Date||July 19, 2015|
|Last Updated||July 19, 2015|
Launching strategic initiatives, implementing a new system or making any significant change requires not only addressing strategic and operating gaps inside the company. It requires identifying the underlying process issues, planning effectively and engaging the key stakeholders in a focused and sustainable manner. This strategic initiatives workshop will develop a roadmap and structure the implementation of the initiative leveraging the most robust change management and engagement methodologies available.
- Customer Journey Maps – Identifying Value Through Your Customer’s Eyes
- Digital Technology
- Middle Market Growing Pains
- Does Your Business Have a Robust Social Networking Strategy?
- 5 Reasons Why Strategic Execution Fails
- Doing Business in Mexico vs. China: Strategic
- Why Hire a Strategic Planning Consultant?
- Utilizing Continuous Improvement Tools at the Business Level
- Do You Need an Exit Strategy for Yourself?
- Doing Business in Mexico: Mexico’s Legal System