|Create Date||July 19, 2015|
|Last Updated||July 19, 2015|
Launching strategic initiatives, implementing a new system or making any significant change requires not only addressing strategic and operating gaps inside the company. It requires identifying the underlying process issues, planning effectively and engaging the key stakeholders in a focused and sustainable manner. This strategic initiatives workshop will develop a roadmap and structure the implementation of the initiative leveraging the most robust change management and engagement methodologies available.
- Why Should You Care About Blockchain and IoT?
- Manage Your Business Like You Are Going to Sell It
- The Internet of Things – IoT : Making sense of Its Components
- Digital Supply Chain Technology …… Are you leveraging it to the fullest?
- Case Study in Sales, Inventory, Operations Planning (SIOP) Process Improvement
- Digital Technology as a Strategic Asset
- 12 Purchasing Best Practices
- Group50® Recaps 2018, Announces Addition of Lara Abrams to the Group50 Team
- The Need for Technology Succession Planning
- What is Kaizen ?