|Create Date||July 19, 2015|
|Last Updated||July 19, 2015|
Launching strategic initiatives, implementing a new system or making any significant change requires not only addressing strategic and operating gaps inside the company. It requires identifying the underlying process issues, planning effectively and engaging the key stakeholders in a focused and sustainable manner. This strategic initiatives workshop will develop a roadmap and structure the implementation of the initiative leveraging the most robust change management and engagement methodologies available.
- Blockchain – IoT Strategies and Use Cases – Oil and Gas Industry
- Blockchain and IoT Strategy and Use Cases – Aviation
- Group50 Announces a Mid-Market Blockchain Working Group
- Increasing Enterprise Value by Mitigating Multiple Risk
- FIVE THINGS YOU NEED TO DO TO DRIVE CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT : PART V
- Where Did My Lettuce Come From? – This Question Needs an Answer!
- Group50® Consulting announces Scioebc™ the first Blockchain product powered by THINaër, the end-to-end platform for the Internet of Things
- Healthcare – Are you Getting What You Expected from Your Real Time Location System – RTLS ?
- 5 Phases of Lean Deployment – Phase 1, Exploration
- Driving Continuous Improvement: Part IV – Strategic Execution