|Create Date||July 19, 2015|
|Last Updated||July 19, 2015|
Organizations looking to implement a Continuous Improvement Program methodology will need training and support for their implementation activities. The workshop is focused on defining the appropriate continuous improvement program for the company and the required organizational development (tools, skills, accountability, etc.) to create a sustainable and scalable program. The workshop will provide attendees with fundamental tools and organizational concepts to implement the Continuous Improvement Program, educate team members in the basics of Lean and Six Sigma, demonstrate reporting methods, discuss implementation using real examples and provide the impetus to start the process.
- Increasing Enterprise Value by Mitigating Multiple Risk
- FIVE THINGS YOU NEED TO DO TO DRIVE CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT : PART V
- Where Did My Lettuce Come From? – This Question Needs an Answer!
- Group50® Consulting announces Scioebc™ the first Blockchain product powered by THINaër, the end-to-end platform for the Internet of Things
- Healthcare – Are you Getting What You Expected from Your Real Time Location System – RTLS ?
- 5 Phases of Lean Deployment – Phase 1, Exploration
- Driving Continuous Improvement: Part IV – Strategic Execution
- Getting the Most Out of a Real Time Location System ( RTLS ) in Healthcare
- Healthcare Performance Improvement – What’s the Target?
- Asset Tracking in Healthcare Environments – Real Time Location System – RTLS