|Create Date||July 19, 2015|
|Last Updated||July 19, 2015|
Organizations looking to implement a Continuous Improvement Program methodology will need training and support for their implementation activities. The workshop is focused on defining the appropriate continuous improvement program for the company and the required organizational development (tools, skills, accountability, etc.) to create a sustainable and scalable program. The workshop will provide attendees with fundamental tools and organizational concepts to implement the Continuous Improvement Program, educate team members in the basics of Lean and Six Sigma, demonstrate reporting methods, discuss implementation using real examples and provide the impetus to start the process.
- Group50® Recaps 2018, Announces Addition of Lara Abrams to the Group50 Team
- The Need for Technology Succession Planning
- What is Kaizen ?
- Developing an IoT strategy for your business
- What is a “ Brown Paper Exercise “ and What is its’ Value?
- Blockchain – IoT Strategies and Use Cases – Oil and Gas Industry
- Blockchain and IoT Strategy and Use Cases – Aviation
- Group50 Announces a Mid-Market Blockchain Working Group
- Increasing Enterprise Value by Mitigating Multiple Risk
- FIVE THINGS YOU NEED TO DO TO DRIVE CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT : PART V