|Create Date||July 19, 2015|
|Last Updated||July 19, 2015|
Organizations looking to implement a Continuous Improvement Program methodology will need training and support for their implementation activities. The workshop is focused on defining the appropriate continuous improvement program for the company and the required organizational development (tools, skills, accountability, etc.) to create a sustainable and scalable program. The workshop will provide attendees with fundamental tools and organizational concepts to implement the Continuous Improvement Program, educate team members in the basics of Lean and Six Sigma, demonstrate reporting methods, discuss implementation using real examples and provide the impetus to start the process.
- Customer Journey Maps – Identifying Value Through Your Customer’s Eyes
- Digital Technology
- Middle Market Growing Pains
- Does Your Business Have a Robust Social Networking Strategy?
- 5 Reasons Why Strategic Execution Fails
- Doing Business in Mexico vs. China: Strategic
- Why Hire a Strategic Planning Consultant?
- Utilizing Continuous Improvement Tools at the Business Level
- Creating a Personal Exit Strategy
- Doing Business in Mexico: Mexico’s Legal System