|Create Date||July 19, 2015|
|Last Updated||July 19, 2015|
Prior to launching a Continuous Improvement Program, a new initiative or implementing a new system, it is critical to identify the business needs and enable senior leaders to create a business case. This workshop will review how to structure the program, identify key stakeholders, define expected results, and identify the different types of tools and techniques applicable to the initiative. This workshop engages the senior leadership of the company to create a business case that contemplates a long term scalable and sustainable program.
- Blockchain – IoT Strategies and Use Cases – Oil and Gas Industry
- Blockchain and IoT Strategy and Use Cases – Aviation
- Group50 Announces a Mid-Market Blockchain Working Group
- Increasing Enterprise Value by Mitigating Multiple Risk
- FIVE THINGS YOU NEED TO DO TO DRIVE CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT : PART V
- Where Did My Lettuce Come From? – This Question Needs an Answer!
- Group50® Consulting announces Scioebc™ the first Blockchain product powered by THINaër, the end-to-end platform for the Internet of Things
- Healthcare – Are you Getting What You Expected from Your Real Time Location System – RTLS ?
- 5 Phases of Lean Deployment – Phase 1, Exploration
- Driving Continuous Improvement: Part IV – Strategic Execution