|Create Date||July 19, 2015|
|Last Updated||July 19, 2015|
Prior to launching a Continuous Improvement Program, a new initiative or implementing a new system, it is critical to identify the business needs and enable senior leaders to create a business case. This workshop will review how to structure the program, identify key stakeholders, define expected results, and identify the different types of tools and techniques applicable to the initiative. This workshop engages the senior leadership of the company to create a business case that contemplates a long term scalable and sustainable program.
- Digital Technology and the Importance of the Total Cost of Ownership
- Should IT Infrastructure be in your Top 3 business priority?
- Approaching the Multi-Cloud Management Paradigm
- Leveraging Technology for Your Next Wave of Productivity
- Customer Journey Maps – Identifying Value Through Your Customer’s Eyes
- Digital Technology
- Middle Market Growing Pains
- Does Your Business Have a Robust Social Networking Strategy?
- 5 Reasons Why Strategic Execution Fails
- Doing Business in Mexico vs. China: Strategic