|Create Date||September 27, 2015|
|Last Updated||September 27, 2015|
Cascade in emerging markets: Greg’s Motor Spares had plans to grow in network of outlets in Namibia at an exponential rate. They knew that they were equipped with the right business model and people to execute their strategy. However devising the most effective solution and engaging their people behind that strategy was proving to be a challenge. Before even launching the system, the management team were able to use Cascade’s strategy framework to develop our detailed growth strategies..
“We knew what we needed to do, and Cascade provided the right framework for execution. We were impressed by how much Cascade helped us to clarify our strategy.”
- Video Explanation of the Business Hierarchy of Needs®
- Strategy 5.0™ – Defining the Appropriate Organization Design for a Digital Future
- Strategy 5.0™ – Where to Play, How To Win, Most Important Goal
- Cost Takeout as a Strategy
- What is the Business Hierarchy of Needs®?
- Five Things You Need To Do To Drive Continuous Improvement – Introduction
- Five Things You Need To Do To Drive Continuous improvement – Part IV – Best Practices
- What is a “ Brown Paper Exercise “ and What is its’ Value?
- Industry 5.0, People – Process – Technology – Cobotics
- Industry 5.0 – IoT and Blockchain – An Application Case Study – Flight Safety Parts