|Create Date||September 27, 2015|
|Last Updated||September 27, 2015|
Cascade in emerging markets: Greg’s Motor Spares had plans to grow in network of outlets in Namibia at an exponential rate. They knew that they were equipped with the right business model and people to execute their strategy. However devising the most effective solution and engaging their people behind that strategy was proving to be a challenge. Before even launching the system, the management team were able to use Cascade’s strategy framework to develop our detailed growth strategies..
“We knew what we needed to do, and Cascade provided the right framework for execution. We were impressed by how much Cascade helped us to clarify our strategy.”
- Group50® Recaps 2018, Announces Addition of Lara Abrams to the Group50 Team
- The Need for Technology Succession Planning
- What is Kaizen ?
- Developing an IoT strategy for your business
- What is a “ Brown Paper Exercise “ and What is its’ Value?
- Blockchain – IoT Strategies and Use Cases – Oil and Gas Industry
- Blockchain and IoT Strategy and Use Cases – Aviation
- Group50 Announces a Mid-Market Blockchain Working Group
- Increasing Enterprise Value by Mitigating Multiple Risk
- FIVE THINGS YOU NEED TO DO TO DRIVE CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT : PART V