|Create Date||September 27, 2015|
|Last Updated||September 27, 2015|
Cascade in emerging markets: Greg’s Motor Spares had plans to grow in network of outlets in Namibia at an exponential rate. They knew that they were equipped with the right business model and people to execute their strategy. However devising the most effective solution and engaging their people behind that strategy was proving to be a challenge. Before even launching the system, the management team were able to use Cascade’s strategy framework to develop our detailed growth strategies..
“We knew what we needed to do, and Cascade provided the right framework for execution. We were impressed by how much Cascade helped us to clarify our strategy.”
- Increasing Enterprise Value by Mitigating Multiple Risk
- FIVE THINGS YOU NEED TO DO TO DRIVE CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT : PART V
- Where Did My Lettuce Come From? – This Question Needs an Answer!
- Group50® Consulting announces Scioebc™ the first Blockchain product powered by THINaër, the end-to-end platform for the Internet of Things
- Healthcare – Are you Getting What You Expected from Your Real Time Location System – RTLS ?
- 5 Phases of Lean Deployment – Phase 1, Exploration
- Driving Continuous Improvement: Part IV – Strategic Execution
- Getting the Most Out of a Real Time Location System ( RTLS ) in Healthcare
- Healthcare Performance Improvement – What’s the Target?
- Asset Tracking in Healthcare Environments – Real Time Location System – RTLS