|Create Date||September 27, 2015|
|Last Updated||September 27, 2015|
Cascade in emerging markets: Greg’s Motor Spares had plans to grow in network of outlets in Namibia at an exponential rate. They knew that they were equipped with the right business model and people to execute their strategy. However devising the most effective solution and engaging their people behind that strategy was proving to be a challenge. Before even launching the system, the management team were able to use Cascade’s strategy framework to develop our detailed growth strategies..
“We knew what we needed to do, and Cascade provided the right framework for execution. We were impressed by how much Cascade helped us to clarify our strategy.”
- Cost Takeout as a Strategy
- Change Management in a Cost Takeout Environment
- Digital Technology and the Importance of the Total Cost of Ownership
- Should IT Infrastructure be in your Top 3 business priority?
- Approaching the Multi-Cloud Management Paradigm
- Leveraging Technology for Your Next Wave of Productivity
- Customer Journey Maps – Identifying Value Through Your Customer’s Eyes
- Digital Technology
- Middle Market Growing Pains
- Does Your Business Have a Robust Social Networking Strategy?