Change Management Assessment
The Change Management Assessment will determine if your Company is capable of delivering exceptional business results during a high period of change. Are you a Cheetah or the Titanic? Are you quick/agile/adaptive or slow/ponderous/entrenched? Do you embrace change or put up barriers?
The Change Management Assessment provides a methodology for assessing, analyzing and diagnosing your Company’s change readiness. We compare these findings with both “best in class” organizations and to your leadership’s expectations. Group50 will then create a final report that allows your company to focus on the highest ROI.
- Understand the current organization’s change readiness
- Determine if your Organization is “ready” for the next big change
- Determine if there are significant and/or planned change and the current change management (corporate and individual) systems
- Define the gaps between your design and best in class organizations.
Length of Assessment
- 0.5 days for data collection
- 1-2 days to assess and validate the current systems via interviews/audits with Subject Matter Experts, Leadership and Key Stakeholders
- 1 day to create a final report: process, milestones, focus areas and expected outcomes
Focus of Assessments
- Employee Practices, policies and procedures
- Performance Management/Evaluation systems
- Business Results/Scorecard, Goals and Action Plans
- Business cycles and successes
- Vision, Mission, Values, Leadership Traits alignment and utilization
- Diversity and Inclusion programs
- Data review
- Interviews – Employees, Leadership, Stakeholders, Board, etc.
- Audits of existing Systems, Policies and Procedures against global best practices
The Change Management Assessment output is a report covering:
- Existing resources, measures, culture, expectations, strategies, etc.
- Gap Analysis vs. Best-in-Class Organizations and company/leadership expectations
- Prioritized list to focus attention
- Final Presentation