Group50® Consulting’s Business Assessment is a company wide diagnostic that will determine the strengths and weaknesses and possible risks and opportunities that exist inside a company. The result will give stakeholders actionable recommendations focused on maximizing value and mitigating risk.
The Business Assessment is comprised of a multi-day assessment of where the company stands as a business entity by evaluating its current capabilities, resources and plans used to sustain strong profitable growth from both a tactical and strategic perspective. From a large group of well-known companies that we have worked with, Group50 has compiled a set of key metrics, value drivers, and evaluations which provide insight to the following business functions’ capabilities and resources:
- Financial Strength and Viability
- Strategic Planning and Alignment
- Performance Management
- Marketing, Sales and Customer Service
- Supply Chain, Manufacturing and Distribution
- Product Development and Engineering
- Quality systems and Metrics
- Organization: Culture, Development, Succession Planning, Accountability
Group50’s business assessment provides a macro view of the company. In each area, we have developed in-depth company physicals which allow us and the client to go deeper into the performance of strategic business processes. They are offered independently for further evaluations within the specific areas where problems are uncovered by the Company Physical™ or as a stand-alone analysis.
Length of Assessment:
Three or more days depending on the size of the business and the number of locations
Business Assessment Process:
Consists of 4 steps that are done both on-site and offsite.
- Review of financials
- Review of strategic plans with business leader
- Interviews with top members of management
- Functional reviews for each critical function and strategic business process
We will provide a Business Condition Report which speaks to the overall viability, strengths and weakness of the entire business and gives alerts on current and potential problem areas which need corrective action. The Business Assessment Report will include:
- Strength/Weakness/Opportunities/Threats inside the company
- Determining key value drivers of the company and assessing their impacts on performance.
- Uncovering “red-flags” of specific and/or potential problems in functional areas of the company from the metrics analysis and the various evaluations.
- Short, medium and long range recommendations to correct any problem areas uncovered in order to meet strategic objectives and maximize value.
Contact Group50 Consulting
Phone: US (909)-949-9083
Office Locations: Los Angeles, California, Connecticut, Florida
Find out about our practice areas:
- Anti-Strategy (8)
- Case Studies (4)
- Company Physicals (6)
- Continuous Improvement (25)
- Exit Planning and Transition (6)
- Global Initiatives (18)
- M&A (8)
- Manufacturing and Distribution (32)
- Market Effectiveness (21)
- Mexico (8)
- News (7)
- Organizational Development (47)
- Podcasts (2)
- Quote (11)
- Strategic Execution (54)
- Talent Management (7)
- Weekend Thought (56)