An earlier blog talked about the building blocks for aligning and integrating IT with the business. As IT becomes increasingly intertwined with the core operations of the company it’s time to take a fresh look at traditional middle market approaches to IT related Business Continuity (BC) and Disaster Recovery (DR). (more…)
Historically, IT Infrastructure has been viewed as a “cost center” and IT Operations “a necessary evil” because significant human and financial capital expenditures have been required to maintain a functional system. Over the last few years, middle market companies are beginning to realize that IT infrastructure can be used as a competitive advantage. It needs to be (more…)
McKinsey predicted in its 2016 IT-as-a-Service Cloud and Enterprise Cloud survey that enterprises are rapidly adopting Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) cloud for their primary workloads. It predicted that the adoption of multi-cloud strategies will jump from (more…)
- Solemn Memorial Day
- How do I know if my company is at an Inflection Point?
- Nobody is coming for you… It’s YOUR Quadruple bypass.
- Inflection Point – Consequences of the Road Not Taken
- Strategy Doesn’t Matter – Unless You Can Execute It…
- Don’t Sell Products, Sell Systems – The Product Lifecycle Revenue Model
- Risky Business…Is your company wearing Tightie Whities?
- The Great Reassessment – Inflection Point
- Is Your Company at an Inflection Point?
- Strategic Maturity – An Imperative at This Economic Inflection Point