An earlier blog talked about the building blocks for aligning and integrating IT with the business. As IT becomes increasingly intertwined with the core operations of the company it’s time to take a fresh look at traditional middle market approaches to IT related Business Continuity (BC) and Disaster Recovery (DR). (more…)
Historically, IT Infrastructure has been viewed as a “cost center” and IT Operations “a necessary evil” because significant human and financial capital expenditures have been required to maintain a functional system. Over the last few years, middle market companies are beginning to realize that IT infrastructure can be used as a competitive advantage. It needs to be (more…)
McKinsey predicted in its 2016 IT-as-a-Service Cloud and Enterprise Cloud survey that enterprises are rapidly adopting Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) cloud for their primary workloads. It predicted that the adoption of multi-cloud strategies will jump from (more…)
- Video Explanation of the Business Hierarchy of Needs®
- Strategy 5.0™ – Defining the Appropriate Organization Design for a Digital Future
- Strategy 5.0™ – Where to Play, How To Win, Most Important Goal
- Cost Takeout as a Strategy
- What is the Business Hierarchy of Needs®?
- Five Things You Need To Do To Drive Continuous Improvement – Introduction
- Five Things You Need To Do To Drive Continuous improvement – Part IV – Best Practices
- What is a “ Brown Paper Exercise “ and What is its’ Value?
- Industry 5.0, People – Process – Technology – Cobotics
- Industry 5.0 – IoT and Blockchain – An Application Case Study – Flight Safety Parts