As we move into fall, gone are the late spring promises of carefree summer fun and back are the threats of breakthrough, long-haul, delta, and other terms that had much different meanings two years ago. Calculating my risk of getting Covid got a lot more complicated in the last few months. (more…)
Have you ever woken up with that queasy feeling in your stomach that something just isn’t right? Like perhaps a growing realization that your business is no longer an industry leader? In fact, it is a jarring brave new world view that you probably never thought you would have to confront.
But now you do. Without a contingency plan. Without a roadmap. And without the confidence you know why it happened or how to regain that position on the top. (more…)
What does a company do when an economic inflection point causes their core value proposition to becomes less than relevant – overnight? When macro-economic changes, like a pandemic, change absolutely everything – including all of the value you have built with your customer base?
That’s the problem Starbucks was facing when its long standing “Third Place” value proposition (more…)
McDonald’s is now focusing on delivery at 30,000 locations? B2B buyers now prefer omni-channel interaction vs the usual way of doing business?
What is going on?
While much of the world is slowly re-emerging and wondering when everything will return to normal, most business owners are waking up to find out the world has already changed. Irrevocably. (more…)
One of the universal truths in the revenue growth business is the seemingly random glass ceilings preventing further growth that companies of all types experience at certain levels of revenue. The most impenetrable one I have seen is at the $10M revenue mark – an inflection point.
- Digital Transformation Case Study – Inflection Point
- Covid, Revenue, Risk, Inflection Point
- Inflection Point and the Wealth Effect – 2 Strategies
- You Don’t Want to Feel This Way – Inflection Masters – Case Study
- Solemn Memorial Day
- How do I know if my company is at an Inflection Point?
- Nobody is coming for you… It’s YOUR Quadruple bypass.
- Inflection Point – Consequences of the Road Not Taken
- Strategy Doesn’t Matter – Unless You Can Execute It…
- Don’t Sell Products, Sell Systems – The Product Lifecycle Revenue Model